Outplacement Support For Redundancy
Outplacement support is critical because redundancy can come as a shock. This is a very stressful and emotional time for many of us. We provide you with dedicated and empathetic outplacement support and the space for you to think clearly in order to decide exactly what you want to do next. Then, we assist you to confidently engage with the job to quickly find your next career opportunity. This is followed by in-depth interview coaching.
Our support can begin before, during or after the redundancy consultation period.
Initial Diagnostic Career Consultation
We recommend that you have an Initial Diagnostic Career Consultation with one of our career coaches. This hour-long session will provide you with insights as to where you need most help. Your coach will then put together an outplacement programme for you. You or your employer can approve this. The programme will consist of two or more coaching sessions and is designed to meet your needs and your budget. We only give you the support you really need. Some of our clients choose to fund additional sessions themselves if their employer has given them a fixed sum to work with.
The Outplacement Support Programme
Our outplacement programme helps you to:
- Identify new career options, change direction or retrain. We share our expert knowledge of the UK job market across all sectors;
- Produce a professional CV, LinkedIn profile and strong job applications. We ensure that you create a CV that is a true reflection of you, your qualifications, and skills.
- Have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with your coach and and have a CV that you’re really happy with;
- Implement an effective job-hunting campaign so you can navigate the most appropriate job sites, use your network and make direct approaches to potential employers.
- Prepare for interviews, presentations, assessment centres as well as psychometric and aptitude testing. We do this by giving you one or more mock interviews that simulate real interviews so that you become more confident;
- Have an objective and accurate view of the salary package that you can expect to achieve. This will equip you to negotiate the best salary terms from an employer;
- Secure an interim or fixed-term role whilst you find a more permanent position. This can be a good way to break into a new sector, to develop new experiences and to make yourself more marketable;
- Formulate your ideas for starting a business of your own, or going freelance. We will support you to make this happen.
What Our Clients Say
Some Of The Organisations Our Clients Work For
Let’s Discuss Your Needs.
We Can Help You To Find A New Career Direction That Fulfills And Interests You.