Coaching Psychologist & UKCP Registered Psychotherapist
How I can help you
I’ll help you to understand your strengths and professional skills. Together we can explore your motivators — what gets you up in the morning — and what you want from your next job and from your career in the long term.
I can also help you work on any personal blocks and challenges that get in the way of what you want to achieve. This may include such issues as limiting beliefs, lack of confidence, loss of direction, personal impact, and any anxieties you might wish to address.
- Management Consultancy
- Third Sector
- Public Sector
- Higher and Further Education
- Family Businesses
Roles covered include:
- HR Directors & Managers, Learning & Development/Training specialists
- Directors, executives, senior management in plc’s
- Owner managers of SMEs & third sector organisations
- Management Consultants
- Sales Professionals including Sales Directors & Area/Regional
- CEO, COO, CIO and CFO
I’m a chartered psychologist, with more than 30 years’ experience as a management consultant and coach. I use the latest business applications of psychology to help you to clarify your goals and to develop strategies to take your career forward.
I help with a wide range of coaching and career related issues, including:
- Psychometric, personality, strengths reporting and 360 assessment
- Strengthening personal impact, presentation, communication and interview skills
- Limiting beliefs, emotional issues and psychological blocks