Graduate Career Coaching Programme Prices
For Career Starters, Recent Graduates and School Leavers
This cost-effective graduate career coaching programme gives you eight hours of intensive support. One of our experienced career planning and job hunting specialists will guide you at this critical stage of your career.
It will help you to
- Understand your key strengths, motivators and career needs
- Discover which career options will best suit you
- Take control of your career direction and plan for the future
- Focus your CV, LinkedIn profile and self-marketing to get the jobs you really want
- Perform at your best in interviews and at assessment centres
- Completion and expert review of Strengths, Interests, Motivations and Aspirations document.
- Psychometric profile and feedback report highlighting your preferred behaviour and thinking styles and what this tells you about the roles, organisations and working environments which will suit you best.
- Three 75-minutes discussion, feedback and coaching sessions with your consultant to make decisions and to take action.
- Review of your CV, LinkedIn profile and cover letters, plus guidance on how to get jobs in the organisations you wish to target.
- Interview coaching to show what you can offer and handle challenging questions
Let’s Discuss Your Needs.
We Can Help You To Find A New Career Direction That Fulfills And Interests You.